The Structure of this Wiki
This Wiki is divided into several Webs
- each for a particular purpose:
- LDAP - to hold the actual content
- Main - to hold user accounts
- Sandbox - for trying things out
- System - documentation and setup pages
- Trash - where deleted pages go
You will find that you have a home-page in the Main web: you can add information about yourself there if you wish.
Please make sure that any LDAP-related pages go into the LDAP web. This will make site upgrades easier.
You will find all the documentation and tutorials in the System Web
The basic principle of the Wiki is to first
create a link to your new page by editing an existing page and adding an explicit link or a WikiWord
- when you save the page this will show up with a question-mark after it. Click on the question mark to create and edit the new page.
There is some access-control to protect critical pages, but most pages in the LDAP web can be edited by all account holders.
- 18 Nov 2015